Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful thursday

It's quarter end at work and the next 2 days are about to get crazy. Praying each day for God's guidance and peace.
I've had success with the caffeine and am doing better with the gluten. Exercise, not so much. Each day I say I'll get back on track but so far I haven't done it. I'm not beating myself up about it, just trying to be honest. I know the caffeine was a big thing. All the dental stuff was also big. The root canal was finished last night and that's all for a while. I've been very shaky & scared over all this work, last night was the worst when he tried to work on my tooth without any freezing. That didn't go well, but all worked out.
Realistically, I think for this week I need to celebrate my successes, analyze my next steps for next week and just be content knowing this is just a couple of weeks in my new lifelong journey. Thanks Lord for your peace, wisdom and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment