Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Morning Question...

It's a Tuesday morning in July. I'm typing this on my new netbook, a great tiny, portable little thing. I just love it! except that they moved the left 'shift' key over so I have to think everytime I use it. Probably not a bad thing, over all.

We are in the midst of a full out house hunt, looking around an older area of Milton. We've seen some great homes, even to the point of putting in a couple of offers. But we haven't found the one God has picked out for us yet. It's exciting because we've seen some great homes and I know that the one God has for us is even greater than those we've seen. How exciting is that?

I've just finished my devotions for the morning and should really be getting ready for work now, but thought I'd take a minute and jot down a line or two.

My question for today is: Jesus, have I given you the keys to every area of my life?

My quick answer is 'of course I have', but there is a small voice inside that says - like my shift key, maybe I need to stop and think for a second before giving that quick answer. Have I really? So that is my question/request to God today. Lord, if there is an area I haven't surrendered, please show me so that I can hand you that key also. The bible and my experience over the past 25 years tells me that God is faithful and will answer. So I wait with anticipation....

No comments:

Post a Comment