Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Last Tuesday's Question - follow up

Last Tuesday I posed a question. After a week of consideration and prayer, God did not show me any areas that weren't given over to him. My overall answer as of today is that I am trusting God with my life, just need to increase my trust overall, and continue relying on him more each day. A growth process...

On another note, I have had a huge answer to prayer this week. As some people know, I have been unhappy in my job for quite some time. I have wanted to get out of collections, but felt that God had me in my current job for his purposes. This has been a very strong conviction in my life - that God placed me with my current company 10 years ago and I was not to leave until he moved me. I was not to pursue a change. Well, yesterday I was given the opportunity to move to another department, doing a job I believe will be even more suited to my strengths and capabilities. This doesn't solve all of my issues at work, but goes a very long way. Thank you Lord for your continued guidance and love. I know you have some new tasks for me, as well as others that will continue despite the change. Help me to show your love and care to all I come in contact with today and every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment