Thursday, February 22, 2007

Update

Wow, I can't believe a year has passed since I posted. Much has happened and my life has taken a whole new direction. Years of prayer around DS's education were answered. He is now in a terrific program for high school and he is doing great! Went from failing to getting 92% on his science final exam. Still waiting for final 1st semester report card , but mid-term marks were all great!

DD has found a direction for her life - looking to go to university to become a teacher. There is still a lot that needs to fall into place, but I am confident that God is with her and will guide her in the ways that are best.

The biggest impact this has had is to make us realize that it's God's plan to have us stay right where we are.
We are expecting a major change ~ or maybe I should say upgrade ~ in DH's job. It has been moving slowly, but will come in God's time. Already there have been changes for the better, but I am confident that he is where God wants him and he's going to blow it out of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment