Friday, February 23, 2007

The blessing of my partner in life and love

This morning as I spent time in prayer, I made a special point of praying for the kids today. Consequently, I was running out of time, and not wanting to leave my husband out of today's requests, I kind of hurriedly added him at the end, asking God to be with him and thanking the Father for the wonderful blessing that he is to me and the kids. My prayer time is spent in private, so he has now idea what I've prayed on any particular day.

Anyway, a little while ago, I received this email from my wonderful husband. What a blessing he is, indeed!! Thank you Lord!

I was listening to one of my favorite songs called a good heart by Fergal Sharky,

“A good heart
true love,
the lasting kind.
A good heart these days is hard to find”

Then I got to thinking, how true it is to find a good heart, most people I know are still searching.

“I hear a lot of stories
I suppose they could be true
All about love and what it can do to you”

Then I got to thinking how lucky I was to be one of the stories that really are true.
I have found a “good heart” in you.

Proverbs 31:10
A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies

All my Love, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment