Friday, July 20, 2012

God's Faithfulness

So I woke up this morning with the realization that the enemy has been attacking me and winning. I started off my prayers with a request for God to help me today to be strong and rely on him to win the battle. Yesterday I started a new Bible study focusing on removing the toxicity from our lives. Here is the message for today:

To battle against your toxic thoughts, you must identify and reject them. As 2 Corinthians 10 tells us, the battle against our toxic thoughts is like none other. It is not a physical battle, but rather it is a spiritual battle that requires God's help in fighting.

What are some of the causes of toxic thoughts in your life?

How is that for an answer? One of the biggest areas of toxic thoughts is the idea I need/want foods that are harming me. Satan has been attacking me and winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment