Sunday, January 08, 2012

Sunday Reflections - Jan 8/12

I can't believe we're already 8 days into the new year. This week was pretty tough. I was sick for most of it between this cold I've been fighting, my sudden migraine on Thursday, plus the pain in my hands and foot has been worse this week. Work was really busy, when I was there but with God's help I was able to stay on top of what I needed to get done. Employee performance appraisals all had to be submitted this week. My team all got theirs in, as did I. A big relief there.
I stayed on track with my devotions this week, doing both the morning one and the Psalms study.
Next week my goals are to continue with the devotions but increase my commitment to intentional prayer time. I also need to tighten up on my diet now that I have proper groceries in the house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment